Enrich records with Experian to gain more insight.
When using this function, you must select:
- Entity - company or contact
- Function - match or enrich
The match function is used to match existing Company records to an Experian record based on some criteria. The match function only supports company-level searches.
The criteria supported are:
- Company ID
- Company Registration Number
In addition to this criteria, there are two more fields:
- Count - used to limit the maximum number of match results per record.
- Minimum Score - used to exclude results below a threshold. Results are scored out of 100.
By default, the match results are returned in a new sheet, as each result can have many possible matches. However, the results for each match can be returned to the same sheet using the “only return best” checkbox.
The enrich function has two use cases:
- Obtaining a full record from an Experian ID. The Experian ID can be obtained by:
- Using the Acquire function to purchase some data from Experian.
- Using Enrich → Match to match some of your existing data against the Experian dataset.
- Refresh an existing record. You may need to do this to comply with your business' requirements for data accuracy and compliance.
The Enrich function has an additional configuration option: mode. The mode affects the price of the function and the completeness of the record. There are two modes:
- Basic, returns fewer fields and is cheaper. (Not supported for Contact records).
- Complete, returns all fields but is more expensive.
Enrich only has one input field, the Experian ID.